FAST CAST 5G DUAL BAND / 74607
Wireless Display Adapter 5G/2.4G WiFi Dongle HDMI Display 1080P HD Support Chromecast/Chromecast Tv/DLNA/Airplay/Miracast for MacBook/Android / / iPhone X S MAX/8/7/SE
Connect steps (iPhone for example)
1. Connect the display dongle to the projector and power the dongle, turn it into airplay mode. Connect the product’s WiFi with iPhone;
2. Now you can mirror your phone on a big screen, but surfing the internet will spend the traffic of your iPhone;
3. Go to the website: 192.168.49.1, Lollipop Home—WiFi AP—Scan—Scan Result—Choose your home wifi name and enter password—Connect.
4. Once set up, your iPhone can mirror to big screen and use Wi-Fi to surf the Internet.
Supports Android 5.0+ / iOS 9.0+ / Mac OS 10.9+
WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n, 802.11ac
5G WiFi: compatible with the 802.11ac standard, 5GHz WiFi delivering speeds is almost three times as fast as 802.11n.
Two ways to mirror videos on a big screen:
Connect the WiFi of the product or the external WiFi to which the product is connected, mirror your phone on the big screen,
play videos on your phone, then the video is also mirrored on the large screen. Click full video screen on your phone.
Connect the WiFi of the product or the external WiFi to which the product is connected, do not mirror your phone, open the video app,
select the video you want to play, play it on your phone, then click the cast icon,
then you can watch the video on big screen
About Netflix and Plex:
The wireless display adapter is not compatible with Netflix and Plex on IOS system.
How to mirror Netflix videos:
1. Open Google Home APP on your Android system;
2. Click cast option;
3. Choose the device
How to convert between 2.4G and 5G:
On old version, the default WiFi is 5G, but on the upgraded version, you can choose 2.4G or 5G WiFi:
Connect the product wifi — Go to webside: 192.168.49.1 — Settings — choose 2.4G or 5G — submit.