FIXED KEY TRAMONTINA / 37160
2.00 $ – 18.00 $
- Additional information
Loosen and tighten hexagonal and square bolts and nuts
General Information – Machined head.
– Long neck.
– Chrome finish.
– Opening of the calibrated mouth.
– DIN 3113.
– ISO 7738.
– Tightening wrenches are produced from bonded steel
with chromium vanadium (Cr-V), and after subjected to
rigorous torque testing to meet the
– The hardness test is performed at various points to ensure resistance to wear of the wrench during uninterrupted use.
– Loosen and tighten hexagonal and square bolts and nuts.
– Tools are created and tested in agreement to specific rules.
Recommendations for Use – Wear glasses, gloves and other personal protective equipment (PPE) according to the task being performed.
– Do not strike the keys unless they are designed for this purpose.
– Always use a correct gauge wrench for each bolt or nut to prevent slack as this damages the wrench and bolt.
– Keep the wrench clean for a better grip, since using it with grease or oil can cause accidents.
– Do not use tubes or extensions for more torque.
– Do not change the original shape of the keys.
– Respect the torque set per standard for each key size.
– Use the key perpendicular to the axis of the bolt and / or nut. This increases tool life and makes operation safer.
– Store in a clean, dry place.
16X17, 17X19, 19X22, 20X22, 21X23, 24X26, 25X28, 27X32, 42X50, 6X7, 8X9