STAR KEY TRAMONTINA / 37182
2.50 $ – 10.00 $
- Additional information
STAR KEY TRAMONTINA
Ideal for tightening and loosening bolts or nuts with square or hexagonal profile, the Tramontina PRO keys are made from raw material that guarantees high strength and durability. For perfect operation it is important to use the compatible size wrench to the nut or bolt head. With the Tramontina PRO keys, the tightener is the screw.
General Information – Machined head.
– Long neck.
– Chrome finish.
– Opening of the calibrated mouth.
– DIN 3113.
– ISO 7738.
– Tightening wrenches are produced from bonded steel
with chromium vanadium (Cr-V), and after subjected to
rigorous torque testing to meet the
– The hardness test is performed at various points to ensure resistance to wear of the wrench during uninterrupted use.
– Loosen and tighten hexagonal and square bolts and nuts.
– Tools are created and tested in agreement to specific rules.
Recommendations for Use – Wear glasses, gloves and other personal protective equipment (PPE) according to the task being performed.
– Do not strike the keys unless they are designed for this purpose.
– Always use a correct gauge wrench for each bolt or nut to prevent slack as this damages the wrench and bolt.
– Keep the wrench clean for a better grip, since using it with grease or oil can cause accidents.
– Do not use tubes or extensions for more torque.
– Do not change the original shape of the keys.
– Respect the torque set per standard for each key size.
– Use the key perpendicular to the axis of the bolt and / or nut. This increases tool life and makes operation safer.
– Store in a clean, dry place.
12×13, 14×15, 16X17, 18×19, 20X22, 21X23, 25X28, 27X32, 6X7, 8X9